Thursday, May 7, 2015

Why a haircut so expensive

Dissection: Why the glasses cost

Now let's break this monthly cost of $ 1,737.58 so it makes sense on a haircut by haircut level. If I work 40 hours a week, and assuming that four weeks. In a month, so 160 hours per month By dividing the monthly cost of 160 it gives me the amount of money it costs, supplies and basic cutting tools will have on hand each hour hair.

It costs $ 10.86 to cut hair in my salon for one hour.

In order to make a profit for a living and bring money at home, I have more than $ 10.86 per hour. It takes 20-30 minutes haircut every man or boy 30-60 minutes haircut every woman. This includes washing and styling time, discussing products and to the needs of my clients.

To break. Suppose that the haircut for men is $ 20 and for women haircut is $ 30 in two hours time I can to bring about $ 70 or $ 35 per hour. $ 35 minus the $ 10.86 operating cost leaves me $ 24.14 per hour "profit". But remember, all the extras that are not included in the above figures as a decoration, coffee, magazine subscriptions, the online booking system, website costs, telephone costs, advertising costs, equipment, marketing (business cards, brochures, etc.) and various other expenses For this $ 24.14 profit. Not to mention spent must be paid by the tax and corporate tax, and not to mention the countless hours doing paperwork, updating your site, supplies, back e-mails, appointments and other tasks more versatile I am not compensated.

Every year the cost will rise, and every year your stylist gets 365 days increased experience, talent and skill. How can a price that put?

I hope this helps you all are connected in the context of a haircut, understand, and maybe I'll do anything your stylist manages estimate monthly, just an honest wage.

No comments:

Post a Comment