Thursday, May 7, 2015

I come from a pixie cut, a step by step guide

I have the patience of a hungry child, and my hair is growing at a snail's pace. I've always envied people who cut the hair and can grow within months. I am happy when my hair grows half the average "per month. I know because I measured it. I'm more interested in how to accelerate growth, to learn my own hair.

I am used to some of the recommendations made by the rapid hair growth, such as taking vitamins, being high in my scalp, healthy hair diet, and not the color of my hair.

To do so, the hair on my head grows incredibly slow. I like the random hairs on my chin and my leg hair would happen along a memorandum on the fastest growing, but since it was unlikely I was looking for another solution.

On the recommendation of my stylist, I decided to try FAST shampoo and conditioner. Of Nisim FAST is designed to maintain the protein building hair and scalp and nutrients they need for optimal growth. I am happy with my results of rapid deployment and can be a full review of the product can be found here.

Photo Credits: Photo © Kendra Aarhus

No comments:

Post a Comment