Thursday, May 7, 2015

Best of #grannyhair; Instagram & # 039: OMGranny hair

I spent most of my career as a hairdresser will try my best to rid the population of gray hair. Imagine my surprise when beautiful young women began calling for gray hair. I'm not 100% on board with this trend, but again, I was the shadow hair a few years, to embrace.

If you plan #grannyhair are, you want to know exactly what you're getting into. Gray hair requires a very light base, so that dark hair lights (bleaching) a blonde before with a gray or color toner to reach the gray.

Although gray colors available much more with this new trend, it does not mean that all hairdressers have learned the ability. Do your research and make sure your stylist knows what he is doing before your #grannyhair date.

This gray surmirandahedman is not only a perfect gray, but the dark color gives a unique and mysterious atmosphere.

Partrudesfrisorer hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment